Thursday, May 13, 2010

Off To The Toy Robot Museum and Convention

This weekend is the annual gathering of vintage space toy collectors: Botstock. It's our seventh year in a row getting together to geek out over vintage toys, and it's always a lot of fun.

This year, we'll be taking over the Toy Robot Museum in Adamstown, PA -- always an appropriate meeting spot for this type of convention, right? There'll also be swag-filled BBQs, raffles, and lots of antiquing and toy hunting. A good time all around.

Of course I'll be taking photos, so expect a full report next week. I'll also be posting some great interviews which for now will remain hush-hush. So while the last two weeks have been a bit light on the posts, I promise I'll be back in the swing of things when I get home.

Have a great weekend, and as always, happy collecting!

2 comments:

Doc Atomic wants to hear from you!