Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Back, Baby!

Too long have I let this blog lie neglected. Too long have I disregarded my right -- nay, my obligation... my duty -- to write about vintage space toys. Too long has the door to the Attic of Astounding Artifacts remained closed.

Today, that ends!

Time to start posting again. I've got lots of new toys, lots of new stuff to talk about... and lots of guilt for not writing anything in a while.

So... I'm working on a post right now. Photos are taken, information is collated, and sentences are being constructed. I've recently added something to my collection that's so freakin' cool I can't wait to share it with everyone. It's a little bit different, a little bit funky, and definitely kind of meta, but it's also historic, intellectually fascinating, and endlessly fun.

Check back later today. I promise, there will be an actual post!

3 comments:

Doc Atomic wants to hear from you!